A Competitive Approach to Structured Cabling Infrastructure and Wireless Network Installations
For UK businesses and local government organisations nationwide, DataLan provides:
- Structured Cabling Infrastructure – Copper and Fibre Optic cabling for new builds and network upgrades
- Optical fibre installations and testing
- Complete Wireless Networks, including routers if required
- Network Testing & Trouble Shooting Services for cable and wireless networks
- Supply and Installation of Cabinets, Power & Cooling Facilities
- Design and Project Management Only Services
Data-LAN also provides:
- A Nationwide Service
- Competitive pricing
- A ‘No Charge’ approach to our comprehensive pre-sales onsite survey and network audits
- Detailed Recommendations and Costings
- A Clean and Tidy Work Ethic – we always clean up afterwards
- Compliance with Industry Quality Assurance Standards
- A Guarantee for our work and full warranties
- Dedicated Project Manager
- A ‘Work With You’ approach
- Professionalism with a personal touch to doing business
Our professional structured cabling services embrace all industry quality standards for the design and installation of Entrance Facilities, Equipment Rooms, Telecommunications Rooms, Backbone Cabling, Horizontal Cabling and End User Work Area connections.
Meeting industry standards, however, is not the only constraint for most organisations.
Balancing existing financial budgets with both short and long needs is a typical challenge organisations face today and our experience plays a big part when it comes to understanding your technical requirements as well as budget restrictions. This helps us provide the best solution at a competitive price whilst also meeting all industry performance, quality and safety standards.